Monday, May 3, 2010

Life Lessons from “The Man”

I know it sounds extremely cliché for me to be saying this but never judge a book by its cover. Why do you think things become cliché to begin with? I think its because these commonly used statements are true facts that people just cant find better words to describe. Anyways, back to my judging comment. To give you guys a little background knowledge I had met this guy once or twice last year and never thought anything of him. Nice guy but no one I could be friends with. Oh did I mention he is in his fifties? But really, age is just a number. Cat and I really got to know him this past if March on a crazy vaca to Barbados. These are some of his wise words.

(If you are easily offended you might not want to read these. You have been warned.)

Lesson #1

Money solves any problem. If you are having trouble getting into a place that you shouldn’t necessarily be in, slide the guy a 20 and a smile and the doors will burst open

Lesson #2

Keep your shorts on. No matter how hot it gets or how much chafing is going on, NEVER take your shorts off

Lesson #3

So? If people are coming at you trying to say you are wrong just turn around and say “so.” They will stop dead in their tracks

Lesson #4

When going somewhere hot where there is an ocean, bring waterproof sunscreen. Self-explanatory

These are just a few...

Thanks uncle pete!

xo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment