Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cat's Top 10 Guilty Pleasures


1. Mind Numbing Trash Television. The kind that you watch and keep watching because you don't even realize that you're still watching until it's 10 at night and haven't done anything but sit on your couch with bloodshot eyes. These television shows include anything to do with Speidi (Heidi and Spencer), Hannah Montana, basically the people I can't stand. You know? ..Am i alone on this one...

2. One word: FOOD. FOOD. AND. FOOD.
Okay... I lied, four. You know why four is a great number? Because there are four letters in food! And four square meals per day!
Ok ok, there's three really, but come on, snack time! That's a very important part of the day.

3. This may be surprising...but I quite enjoy rap music...50 cent, luda, eminem, busta rhymes, snoop dogg, jay z...you get my point. But this is kind of funny because being the 'whitest' girl you'll ever meet (literally, I'm quite pale) and the most person, personality wise that would never like rap music, LOVES IT. Jammin to it in the car, running to it outside, dancing in my room....pretending I'm Notorious B.I.G. himself, yup. Rap music is great.

4. Starbucks. Enough said.

5. McDonald's McFlurrys. Technically, this should be under food, but also technically those thunder thighs and ba-donka-donk butts in a cup aren't really food.

6. Solitaire and Spider Solitaire.
I think I have a problem with these. I seriously feel I have an addiction. I CAN NEVER STOP PLAYING. If you could see my computer screen right now you would see in the bar below that both games are open. They are just so addicting. And it doesn't help that they don't require internet to play them. Anyone know any remedies...I feel like I need some rehab for this. Rehab could be good, ya never know I may see one of the Lohans there.

7. Looking at things about Miley Cyrus. This girl, I can not stand. I don't know what it is about her (the voice? the teeth?), I don't know but there's something I don't like about her. You can try to change my mind, but it won't work. But for some odd reason I am constantly reading things about her on Perez Hilton or in magazines, and I continue to read it! I guess it's really true then, loving or hating is still an obsession.
Side note: She does have hair, and her style isn't that bad.

8. Although, Perez Hilton is not a guilty pleasure of mine because everyone knows I love to read it, one gossip website is. Ocean Up. Chris showed it to me and I can't stop checking it out! Half of the stars I don't know (Pixie Lott?) or don't like (The Jonas Brothers) but I still visit and read about.

9. Checking myself out every time I pass a mirror. No, I won't do the whole look myself up and down with cocked eyebrow but I will still have to look. I have to make sure everything is in place. Shirt is not sideways (no Janet Jackson malfunction please), hair is in place, eyebrows groomed one way (I have a problem with this. No one can touch or talk about my eyebrows or I will start to smooth them out even if no hair is out of place). Does this make me narcissistic?

10. Taking the absolute worst pictures ever of myself. It is probably the most fun thing to do though! Chris and I have done this probably way too much but if you're ever in need of a good laugh, trust me, strike the ugliest pose you can imagine and you'll feel x 100 better. Here's a little taste of the fun Chris and I had a few weeks ago.

Yeah, we know, we look gorgeous. And yes, that is tape.


xx. Cat. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment