Monday, May 3, 2010

Finds of the Week!

Shopping should definitely be considered a medical treatment and/or cure. When you’re feeling sad, depressed, angry, pretty much anything, shopping will fix it all. Unless of course you’re sad because you maxed out your credit card, then I can’t help you there...but over the weekend being completely stressed and destroyed by my school work I decided to do the only thing plausible: SHOP

My target: Forever 21

It’s probably the best store for cheap yet amazing finds.

First Item: red dress

I love this dress! Yes, it does have a giant bow at the front that may make me resemble something of a Christmas present but hey, who doesn’t love Christmas!

And yes...I loved this dress so much I got it in the other colour....

You like?

Lastly, I got something I told myself I would never get because I really just didn't think I could pull off white shorts. Yes, white shorts being worn by someone who is not the impossible size of a model. Not only are they white, great, and not too short, but the studs on the back pockets make all you fellow flat butted friends actually have, dare I say it, a BUTT.

Sincerely,

Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment